Solis won the Best Power Conversion System (PCS) Supplier Award
Zhejiang, China – Sep 30, 2020. Ginlong Technologies (Stock Code: 300763.SZ), a global leader in photovoltaic string inverter manufacturing, Solis won the “Best PCS Supplier Award in China’s energy storage industry 2020”at the 10th China International Energy Storage Conference in Shenzhen.
”We are honored to have won this award, which is the market’s recognition of Solis’ products” says Sandy Woodward, Sales Director – Europe. ”The energy storage segment has grown rapidly and we are expanding our solutions to ensure suitability for home energy storage systems all over the world.”
The Solis hybrid storage inverter is the best choice for integrated storage solutions connected to the grid, with this new technology it can be choose the power consumption mode in real-time according to the market electricity price saving system owners money, it can also be set to run separately from the power grid helping to drive less reliance on weak grids and promote energy independence.
Some of the advantages of Solis Hybrid RHI-(3-6)K-48ES-5G inverter series are:
• Uninterruptible power supply switching within 20ms
• 5kW rated off-grid power supply capacity
• No fan design, for longer service life
• Intelligent Battery Management System (BMS) to improve battery reliability
• 24-hour intelligent energy management, for real-time grasp of PV power status
• Peak shaving and valley filling to improve grid friendliness
• One-touch remote control and upgrade function via Solis Monitoring platform make maintenance quick & hassle free.
This inverter is compatible with many market leading lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries and adopt high-frequency isolation technology makings the system safer and giving it a longer life, in few words this inverter reduce cost for the owners and give them the security of inexhaustible energy.