Ingeteam will optimize the maximum performance of several renewable energy facilities in Central America and the Caribbean
- Ingeteam will accompany the company “Corporación Multi Inversiones” (CMI) for the use of IOT INGEBOARDS.
- The agreement includes a long-term maintenance commitment integrating more than 700 MW of power.
- The pioneering software tool allows the generation of indicators based on the analysis of all the information available at the facility (SCADA, CMMS, CMS,…) enabling an advanced analysis that allows to maximize performance conditions and therefore an increase in the life extension of CMI assets.
29 of june 2020. Ingeteam has signed an agreement to market the services of its application with the energy unit of the Multi-Investment Corporation (CMI) located in Central America and the Caribbean.
It is a web application that provides Business Intelligence tools with the aim of improving the efficiency of the management of the life cycle of the assets. It allows reducing the operation and maintenance costs of any renewable installation, based mainly on:
- Maintenance analysis with specific indicators such as MTBF, MTTR, monitoring of spare parts consumption, failure rates, troubleshooting, etc.
- Operational analysis through events tracking
- Economic analysis by monitoring budgets, market conditions, availability, etc.
INGEBOARDS is completely modular and configurable according to the needs and requirements of the customer. It allows integrating any source of information (SCADA, SAP, CMMS (CMMS), maintenance reports, etc.) with the aim of reusing tools already implemented in the management of the installation.
The company (CMI) has a renewable energy generation business unit with a total installed capacity of 741 MW, divided into 317 MW of hydroelectric energy, 324 MW of wind energy and 100 MW of photovoltaic energy, located in Central America and the Caribbean.
All this power will be integrated into the INGEBOARDS application, allowing the monitoring, analysis and automatic generation of reports and status tracking meters of wind, photovoltaic and hydro assets.
It has different sources of information, like: